▀ Our Approach:
- Fluency needs to be practised.
- The English language can be quite difficult to master.
- Spelling can be tricky, such as bough, through, tough.
- Idioms such as ‘fat chance’ and ‘slim chance’, for example, can mean the same thing!
▀ We make video clips with cartoons and music to help you:
- Practise speaking everyday, conversational English.
- Learn common expressions, idioms and phrasal verbs.
- Understand how English ‘works’; what the patterns are.
- ‘Tune your ear’ to the ‘sounds’ of English spoken at ‘normal’ speed.
▀ It’s easy and FUN!
- All videos are 3-5 minutes long.
- All sentences are short.
- All sentences are designed to be spoken out aloud.
- Repeat what you hear, first slowly, then at more normal conversational speed.
- Watch the videos on your home computer or load them onto your smartphone.
- Practise anywhere – waiting for the bus; on the train home; anywhere!
A huge “Thank you” to all our friends world-wide who have taken the trouble to respond to questions we periodically ask. We always appreciate your comments and are always open to receiving constructive feedback on our courses. Some of you have shared excellent learning tips which we will incorporate in future lessons. Keep at it! Your English will improve! Thank you all again and don’t be shy in contacting me. I’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org